Friday, August 6, 2010

Trip to Hawaii

The beginning of my Hawaii posts. Here are daddy and Jack before we left for Auntie Jessi's mom's house :)

We stayed with Jessi's Mom and stepdad the night before our trip so that we could then get up and wonderful Megan Barbre took us to the airport so that I didn't have to pay for parking.

We were only about 1:20 away from the airport that way because we flew in and out of Charlotte. It was a straight flight which was great!



The flight went really well, Jack was sooo good. And I will just say I had been praying for a while that I would have an empty seat next to me. So I went up to the lady at the counter and asked her about a possible empty seat, she was not very nice, but I smiled and walked away. A new lady came to help later and I went up to the counter and asked her about an empty seat, she was very nice and moved Jack and I so we had an empty seat next to us. It was a huge answer to prayer and it made the flight much easier. No empty seat on the way home, but at that flight was at night so we didn't really need it because he slept most of the way.

Here we are after we arrived and were picked up by Jessi and the twins :)




We met up with Jenny Watson (my wonderful friend from Kentucky who is now in Hawaii) and her sister for a snack and then on to Jessi's. Jack did very well for all of it and stayed awake until about 6 Hawaii time 12 midnight our time, then he went to bed and really got on a pretty good schedule very quickly.

Here are the babies playing after arriving at Jessi's




More Hawaii pics to come :)

No comments: