Monday, August 16, 2010

North Shore Day

Let me just say that I missed Hawaii very much and when we got to the North Shore I remembered what we LOVED most about it!



Jake and I driving in the jeep with the top down after a day at the beach and some good food and friends.



Or the girls going to our beach after church, so many wonderful memories.



Here is the beautiful view




Of course now going is alot more complicated...

Here are Jessi and I with the babies and all of our stuff!





Jack's super cute bottom, he is borrowing a swimmie diaper from Holden and it is a little too small...


Caedmon, Jack, Nora, and Holden





At Haleiwa Eats, we tried to go a second time while I was there, but it was closed, so this was the only time we got there, the babies did really well.





Jack and I







Jack showing off his funny self and if you dont' recognize that look on Nora's face I believe I have a few pictures of her mommy with those eyes!







I dont' know why this pic is upside down...oh well, cute anyway, Nora trying out the high chair








We have had some fun things going on since we got back, we went to the mall in Raleigh, had a pool day and spent Sunday at the lake with some new friends. Jack is doing well and we are heading home to Indiana over Labor Day weekend because Uncle Trent is coming back to the mainland for the first time in a year and a half.


No comments: