Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bostson Preview

Thought I would give a preview of our Boston post, I'm working on it, but with moving and a baby getting used to a new schedule, I haven't had alot of time...

Here are Jack and Daddy on the "T" Bostons subway system


Jack getting ready for Boston, future runner?



Bathtime in Boston....gotta love the sink tub and all the rolls :)


As an added bonus to this post I would like to celebrate that Jack slept 14 hours last night, with one feeding at 6 am. Jake is taking out a toilet this afternoon, and we tried out a church, but Jack didn't make it through the whole service in the nursery and he is not excited about napping this afternoon. sometimes he just wants to be with us...but after a short nap he is back and happy.

He had carrots last night and we are going to try eating just once today and see if that makes a difference in the sleep. We missed morning eating time because of church. Also we found a greenway within walking distance of our house that is 4 miles long and very nice. So that is a huge blessing for me.

and finally we would like to say whew! it is hot here.

that's all, boston posting to come, and a posting on our new house :)

No comments: