Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jack's first zoo trip!

Last week on Good Friday we took Jack to the Louisville zoo. They had a baby elephant that I loved. Those of you that know me well know that I love any zoo, so I was very excited to take Jack to share my love for the zoo.



Here I am with baby Jack in his stroller



Here is a Nene, we showed Jack the bird from the state where he is from :)



Here are Daddy and Jack



Mommy and Jack looking at the white alligator.







Jack looking at the fish.


We had a good time and Jack did really well. We kept him in his stroller most of the time to keep him out of the sun, but we took him out in the buildings where he could look at the animals. Overall, a very successful first zoo trip.




No comments: