Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jack and Horton

A couple of days ago Jack had a really happy day so I decided it would be fun to do a photo shoot with Horton and one of Jack's Dr. Seuss onesies that Aunt Jessie got him. Here are Jack and Horton at the beginning both behaving.


Jack notices Horton


He's not too sure about sharing his space

He's like "hey, who is this guy in my area"


Jack Kicking Horton out of the way, he's gotten quite good with his feet ;)



What, what did I do.




Now quite pleased with himself, and those of you who wondered where those 17 lbs come in, it's here in his legs and feet...




Hey, how'd he get back here?


Jack and Daddy, one of our new favorite pics



Jack and daddy playing with Horton
Hope you enjoyed our photo shoot, we have really been enjoying our family time this week before we move.
The last 2 days we really think Jack is having a growth spurt, his awake time is lessened, he has been sleeping alot more, and he has been in general just fussy. But he is still wonderful of course, and sleeping till 9:30 in the morning is awesome for mommy and daddy!
We have also been going outside alot in this beautiful weather, and for those of you who know me, I ran my first 8 mile run yesterday since finding out I was pregnant...it was okay, not great, but okay and probably my start back into triathlon season, I pulled my bike out last weekend and I'm hoping to ride today and tomorrow. Good times. Jake is tapering now for the Boston marathon next weekend and we are getting excited about our trip. Monday the movers come and we leave post Wednesday, so it's getting close. We are going to Ohio to visit family for a few days and we head to Boston on Saturday, the marathon is on Monday, so we will have a few days of sightseeing. We are really looking forward to it and hoping Jack will do well. Hope you all have a great weekend.

































































No comments: