I am working on Jack's 10 month blog, but before that I wanted to post some pics from our zoo day. Jake finished his language training and over our long weekend we went up to the zoo in Asheboro. Jack really enjoyed it. It was a great day, not too hot and almost all of the animals were out. He loved the underwater tanks, here we are with the seals.

It is a really great zoo, Daddy and Jack

This one is for Auntie Jessi, who loves the Puffins. They were super active and Jack thought they were awesome too.

The Black Bears were really active, which was great!

Family shot in the aviary.

Jake flying the helicopter

I think he's crashing.

Jack was sick last night, our first little guy sickness. He threw up a few times, but no fever, and this morning he seems normal. So I think we made it through! Thanks to those of you who prayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment