Jack and I went home to Indiana over Labor Day, we flew in on Friday to Ohio and drove to Indiana that afternoon. On Saturday Jack and I went down to visit Grandma and Grandpa Sweatland, Jack was very excited about all of the animals, he loved watching them, especially the chickens. I was not prepared for the cold weather in Indiana, it got down to the 50''s. Which was beautiful.
Jack and the goats

Grandpa and Jack and the cows.

Grandma and Grandpa and Jack

We went to go get a sweatsuit in the afternoon because Jack was cold and we were going to go the auction that evening. Here is Jack with Mike from the auction.

Jack helping Grandpa sell things :)

Jack and Grandma

Grandpa and Jack, in their matching Elmo's
It was great to see Grandma and Grandpa, we can't wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment