Sunday, January 22, 2012

I did it. Tagged.

My friend Kim sent this to me and i'm not usually one for these things, but i like to read other peoples....so here goes.

{The Rules}

1. You must post the rules.

2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.

4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post

5. Let them know you've tagged them!


11 Fun Facts about me...


1. I don't really think i'm all that fun-enjoyable yes, fun...i don't know





2. I love the water-in all forms, if I don't live close to water sometimes I think I will dry out.





3. i love to run/walk/swim/bike/hike any outdoor form of exercise is my favorite thing to do if i have some me time.





4. When I am stressed I like to eat chocolate and take a bath. (i guess feeling like a princess makes me feel less stressed)





5. I love to read, always have and hopefully always will









6. I have a semi photographic memory. helpful in academic situations





7. Pasta is my favorite food, to make and to eat





8. the craziest thing i have ever done is to ride in a trike (go cart that flies) above Hana in Maui





9. i love kids and i wish that all of them could be raised by someone who will love them , teach them about Jesus, and teach them to be a responsible adult





10. i love to surf





11. i have been madly in love with my husband since I was 16 years old, he is the love of my life and my favorite person ever. even if he doesn't believe in feelings :)




2.

Your 11 Questions:

1. What is your idea of a perfect day? sleep till i wake up (not too late), eat a good breakfast. exercise. do something amazing, most most enjoyably hike for exercise then go to the beach and sit and read a book, surf a little, snorkle a little, and get cookies and coffee for dessert.



2. Sweet or salty? sweet-chocolate preferably



3. What's a blog or website that you enjoy (besides facebook)? umm, my friends blogs



4. Hot or cold? cold for sure



5. Books or movies? books



6. What was the last thing you bought? church supplies



7. When was the last time that you belly laughed? new years eve, really fun!



8. Do you prefer a date night in or out? out-i really love a good show or concert, if i can do dinner and a glass of wine then we'll call that great



9. If could do anything and you didn't have to worry about finances, what would it be? umm, go to school forever, i love school.



10. What was your best childhood memory? i had a really really amazing childhood, but i think that our trips to Europe were my best, my first trip to Paris, I was 11.



11. Are you still friends with people that you grew up with? some of them, married one of them :)


11 Questions for my friends

1. What is your favorite book? and why?

2. What is your favorite holdiay?

3. Where would be your dream vacation?

4. What do you like most about your spouse?

5. What was the last movie you watched?

6. What would you say is your best quality?

7. If you could have any super power, what would it be?

8. What is your favorite time of day?

9. What is your favorite smell? (weird i know)

10. Favorite hot drink?

11. If you could speak another language fluently what would you pick?


People:
Pepper
Beth
Marcy