Here we are before the big arrival
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Somebody got a haircut!
One thing I love about Babywise was the independent play time that we built into Jack's schedule from the very begining. He still does well playing by himself and he loves to read his books! I love this! I love to read and he brings me books to read to him. His favorite books are about tractors and Sesame street. Every day we read about Jesus. In his little Bible he recognizes the angels, Jesus, and he calls the Roman soldiers Daddy :)
Notice the hair :)
Our friend Dave is now a Green Beret! Congratulations Dave. We took this picture for daddy.
Our good friends the Plotts are moving to Washington. Here is a pic of Jack with Uncle Dave and Aunt Holly, they were some of the first to hold him in the hospital.
On another note- here is beautiful Kathleen. Our good friend's the McConnell's had their little girl Kathleen Shirley and since Ian is gone I was able to be there with Megan to support her. They are doing well. It will be a really great bond between us forever :)

Here we are before the big arrival
Here we are before the big arrival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the hair cut! He looks like a two year old now!
Post a Comment