Well we wanted to let you know what we've been doing. It's kind of backwards. But we are home in Winona for a couple weeks and it has been wonderful! Jack is loving it. He has been loved on by so much family. Here is Aunt Judy with Jack at Great Grandma and Grandpa Sweatlands pool.

We went to the fair on Sunday to see the animals and get dairy barn milkshakes, brought back lots of good memories :)

The fair parade, Jack loves the tractors

Jack and Papa

So I mentioned that Jack loves tractors so we went with Grandma and Grandpa Sweatland to visit the tractor store. Apparently the biggest in Indiana.
Here he is the little farmer

Driving the gator

Riding the gator was his favorite thing to do with Grandpa Jeff
Here he is on the big tractor. he says it now, soo cute "tractor"

Look everyone Tractors

We went to the zoo and saw the giraffes

Feeding the goats at the zoo

Jack's favorite thing at Papa's house (my parents) is the bike!

He loves to sit on it and say vroom vroom. He thinks he's big stuff, and yes we did take him on a ride around the block. He gets really excited!

Look at that handsome boy!

Riding the bike.

We got home in time to see the fireworks in Winona. We gave Jack a late nap so that he could stay up late. He loved the fireworks, he called them boom booms. He did really well.

At Great Grandma's house. We stopped in Columbus on our way from Fayetteville and got to see alot of our extended family. We had a great time. Jack got to meet his second cousin (well i'm not exactly sure about the relation my cousin marks son Sam) He is soo cute!
Jack has been loving stuffed animals and almost always hugs them.

So this is from fayetteville, I have a garden this year and I planted Basil and tomoatoes so that I could have Caprese salad. So this is my masterpiece, home grown tomatoes and basil with fresh mozarella and some balsamic vinegar dressing. Soooo good. yummmm....

Whew, well it has been a whirlwind, and I know that Jack has been tuckered out, as you can see. Just look at that face :)
Also you can note in the above pictures that Jack has gotten a haircut, it was terrible again, he hated it and screamed bloody murder, but looks pretty good if I do say so myself. Well, will try to post more in a few days, but enjoy the pics.

Thanks for reading :)
2 comments:
I love the pictures! He's getting so big! Thanks for posting!
Adalynn will be super impressed by the motorcycle..haha
Post a Comment