Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swimming!

Jack has really been enjoying the pool this summer! He was a little skittish of the water a few weeks ago, but now when we get in he grins and laughs. I love that because I am a fish, if I could be any animal, I would be a dophin. :)
Here is the pool we went to Saturday.

Break time, watermelon of course.

I know he doesn't look happy here, but he was loving it.



We went to the pool with Luke and Nicole a couple weeks ago. He was very nervous at first, lots of kids and I think he was a little overwhelmed, but once I got him in the water he splashed around and did great.
His eyes and his truck.


the 2 of us




The cool pool





my handsome guy




Also he is officially a walker now. I would say as of yesterday, June 11, he started walking more than any other mode of transportation. He walked into the kitchen to find me! He is also loving walking now that he can go fast. I think it is true that since he walked so late he hasn't fallen much at all. He is really steady and is wary of steps, grass, or uneven footing. If he loses his balance he really just sits down. He is still very much in love with trucks right now. I have a couple of great videos i want to post if i can remember how...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! So glad he is enjoying the water. Sure makes summertime fun!!