So us.
We are currently expecting a little boy. I am 22 weeks plus some change into my pregnancy. I feel fine, just big. I think this is going to be a Jake sized baby. The other news is that we leave Hawaii in 16 days, which does not feel real at all. I am totally in denial, but for good reason, I still have 7 days of school left. But those last 9 days I am going to jam all I can of Hawaii into my brain.
I will finish my masters degree and finally be able to call myself a nurse practitioner. I love my new line of work and I will be very excited to get my new job in North Carolina eventually.
So we will soon be off on our trek across the country, then to Fort Knox until about March/April 2010, then onto Fort Bragg, NC. My goal is keep the blog updated with posts about us and the baby when he gets here.
Okay,
Well, this may be a boring blog, but I will try to make them more exciting later on. I am now going to try to attach a picture.
Today was Jake's last day of official work, so we are off to Chili's for... chicken wings of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment